Friday, February 12, 2010

Time Will Tell...

I am a person who values time. If you know me well enough you will know that my patience tolerance can only tolerate 15mins delay in anything. Max!!! Once, I broke a relationship when I was made waiting for 2 hours. I figured if he can't value time as much as I do, that he can kiss his sorry ass goodbye.

After almost 6 days hibernation period in mi casa, I value time even more. The 15mins I was out buying some 'Glo' and bread were a truly great time for me.pathetic you may think; sigh...if you are in my sorry shoe you will understand

Hibernation also taught me how to balance out patience and emotion. I failed to strike a perfect balance in the beginning but now I guess its all has been sorted out quite good.

Its amazing when you have so much time in your day but there is nothing that you can do to fill it. You've tried this and that, but still you feel as if you did not accomplished anything.sigh, I wonder why...

The long weekend is not something that I look forward too...at least not with my condition now. Nasib ada concert aizat esok but how can I sing my lungs out with this stiff and muncung lips. Double sigh...

I think I better stop writing now. Its not good to implant such a negative and bad aura in people's mind especially through reading. They tend to get carried away...

I'm reading The Time Traveler's Wife now...so far I'm loving it...


-Nana Ali -

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger