Thursday, February 25, 2010

Through the Wire...

I wrote about my journey to a perfect line of teeth before,
To update (thou I know people couldnt care less), but nonetheless Ill keep writing about it. Hehe

So the wire is now attached
Can you see it?
Its ceramic - Radiance braces anyway.
The doctor told me the chances of people noticing that you have braces on is 5%
weehooo...
Ive tried it yesterday, talked to my friend and he didnt even notice it.
Yess!!!
Mission accomplished!


* can you?



* this picture maybe you can

On that note, I am now 7k poorer.
*sigh*

Off to Cambodia for backpacking trip tomorrow. Kinda sexcited but financial problem makes it less sexcited.

Have a good weekend people!!!!

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger