Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't Stop Believing!




Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

- Don't Stop Believing -




I am now officially addicted to Glee...
The season that strike a bomb to US viewers recently
This show was nominated for 3 category in the recent Golden Globe Award
and aced themselves the Best Television Series Comedy or Musical

When the world when hoo haa about it,
I wasnt interested at all to know about it,
Now that the Golden Globe recognize it,
It has now turned me into DVD Box Set sucker for episode per episode
My last weekend was all about Glee
2 days back to back episodes of it, where I was literally eat Glee, drink Glee, shower Glee and all about Glee.
Hehehehe

To those who has yet to watch it
Pls do so...
Cause it kick ass!!!!

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger