Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The excruciating pain

Day 4:

Have your ever has someone punch you like right smack on your face?

I have not...

But I can imagine the pain and sort of feeling it now.

Yours truly underwent some major dental surgery last Sunday, and doc Julin I wasn't some bravo and cool girl who ran a race after a dental surgery. Hahaha. That would be too much. I had the surgery after the race, the next morning to be exact.

So after 4 days, my face is still swollen and looks like I have one bloody big goose egg in my mouth. I have pictures but I dare not to show. I fear for anyone who has a heart problem might have a problem after seing those.

The only food that I ate for the past 4 days were bubur MekD and Campbell Soup. Once it tried eating nasi with soup, it went haywire. My jaw hurt so bad and yah...it hurt so bad.

From 3 days mc extended to 5 days mc. If I am in a good condition I will be very thankful for the extension which allow me to go IKEA, watch movie and stuff but NO. I was and still am my cheap couch best friend and my TV's new gf for these past 4 days. You may ask, "why so lazy? Go la kemas rumah ke, knitting ke?" Sigh...the pain is unbearable. Once I tried to mop my kitchen floor, I only managed to get it half done. I can't bend too low, as I will feel my jaw was hit with 1tonne of rocks.

Haih. Who would have thought that it can be this hard. Pity bootak for his energy drenched to its last drop everyday driving back and forth to get me my meal and stuff that I needed. Its not like I'm lazy to drive, but doctor said "jangan, nnt terhentak gusi ke apa ke its not good"

Double sigh...

Last check made on my gum noted another bleeding area, again. Haih...


-Nana Ali -

4 comments:

biwako said...

babe,mms pic nak tgk;-))

shahliana said...

sabo ye cik nana...
nak benda yg best kena hadapi susah dulu...
u're strong lady!!
pas ni bole amek gambar gigi jek..
hehe...

Julin Julai said...

Ala keciannya.
Pain is only temporary, dear. Some of my patients need 1 week of MC but after that it's all good.
Rest. Take your medication, no mopping, kemas-ing or anything like that.
In dentistry, sometimes we inflict pain to relieve pain..nak buek camno..hehe
p/s if you get two comments from me, delete la satu. My internet connection is acting up :)

mclarenna said...

Doc: hahaha, I don't know what went wrong with my browser, I've deleted the previous one but still appear. Anyway, I hope the bengkak will dissappear this saturday. Ada concert aizatttt! Hahaha...

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger