Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Smooth sailing, I wish...

There's a huge difference between grown ups and teenagers. The most obvious is when you started to think about security and certainty. Often during our kiddo life we live our lives just to survive the next day.

We bought expensive jeans to show off and left us with only 100 bucks for the rest of the month.

We often study till the next day without proper sleep just to get sufficient marks so we can move to the next semester

And we often do things which will make us live until tomorrow.

I don't think I can do that anymore. A lot of things has changed and I believe this is just a kick start for a good life ahead. Now only I realised the fact that to own something, you have to fight for it and stand firm!!!

I hope that things will go smooth sailing.
Insyaallah...

I am now officially taking my baby steps to achieve it. It is definitely not easy but I'll survive...

Ya Allah, pls guide me through this phase...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger