Monday, January 11, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

Okay, I received this via email this morning,
And boy it was a good start for my morning...
I was literally smiling till I hurt my jaw...

10 Things Good Boyfriend Won't Ask You to Do

"A savvy boyfriend would never ask us to make him a sandwich while he plays armchair quarterback"

excerpts taken from Yahoo! Personal

I have no intention to list out all the 10 things but things that I assume most boyfriend do these:

#6. Be his wake-up call
Really, buy an alarm clock. Remembering a man's nap and wakeup schedule should be an occasional favor, not an everyday obligation.


#8. Keep up with his favorite shows
How would you like it if we made you religiously watch Desperate Housewives? Instead, let's pick a show we both like and make sure we follow it together.
(Malay movie is not amusing at all. PERIOD!)

#9. Lose weight
We'll tone up for health purposes and for ourselves, but if you're really concerned about the 5 lbs we gained over the holidays, don't flat-out complain that we're getting flabby. Instead, invite us to go biking with you or to take a yoga class together. Treat exercise as a fun activity we can do together instead of something that we should do just for you.


#10. Keep our hair long
Trust us, short hair is cute, fun, and just as feminine as back-length hair. Just look at Halle Berry, Audrey Tautou and Keira Knightley, circa 2005. It's not as if we're going to shave it off or sport one of Rihanna's hairstyles, but even if we did, we hope you'd find us just as attractive..
(I have to agree with this one. I am the type who like my hair to be as short as it can but too bad short hair is not as attractive as long hair to someone. Hehe. But whatever la...)


Hurm...
Dont ya think so???

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger