Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sickness!!

I'm down with a flu and slight fever...*sigh* never like it when I have those...

When I got flu I will turn to be the most cranky bitch you have ever known in your life. Everything will go wrong and nothing that can actually make it right. (Not even tonnes of mullah)

So at first I thought the decision to go to Clarks Warehouse Sale will be a complete disaster, yah...loads and loads of people, long q dem I hate those. But luckily it was the total opposite though I must say I was quite disappointed with the shoes for sale. Limited choices and of course when I saw the one that I like, NO SiZE miss! Heish..

Managed to get one flat for work since I no longer like to wear those killer heels anymore. I dunt know why, maybe I just do go with that looks anymore.

Gotta go, the medicine has just kicked in. *yawns*

Nighty nite...

P/s: good luck to all runner for New Balance Pacesetter 30KM Race tomorrow!!!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger