Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Wish (for) Love

** updated **
Im having a blockage in my writing department now

I fell in love...
Extremely in love with
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This girl




Alexis Faith Gosselin...

Yah, she's one of the sextuplets from the two sets of multiples
Of the Gosselin family
The Gosselin family is on the air for the TV reality
"Jon & Kate Plus 8"

Everytime I saw her on TV
it managed to bring such a great smile to me
The way she smile, the way she laugh...
I tell you watching her make myself feel like wanting to be a kid again
Hehehe...

But when I read the recent story about the break out of the family affair...
Its devastating...
With the most cute kids (The Twins and The Sextuplets of course)
How can you have a problem?
Hurm...

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger