Friday, August 7, 2009

My Wish (for) The Bridge

Okay,
So with 106 days left for Penang Bridge International Marathon,
and with fasting month as well as festive season arriving soon...
I couldnt help but wonder
What kind of training for half marathon can be done?

So, with fasting month (means I can only run at night after terawih...and I cant run much except on treadmill since running alone at night is DANGEROUS!!)
and festive season...aiyoyoyo....rendang, ketupat and stuff
Hurmmm...

HELP HELP!!!!

I need a training plan

As this will be my first half marathon (am I being too ambitious for wanting to try the distance?)
I am PETRIFIED!!!

Coupled with the fact that 21km (Men) will begin 15mins earlier than women

Aiyoyoyoyoyo
means this fella will run earlier than me....


* booTAK at finishing line. I searched all over for my picture. TAKDE PUN!!!!!
anyone who sees runner with bib number F868, please holla me

erm....how yeah
As my first attempt to run alone during adidas KOTR turned out to be a big failure
I so need a strategy, plan and backup plan now...

YELPPP!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your bootak very handsome one

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger