Friday, July 31, 2009

My Wish (for) More Perks...

So I went to BNM Book Fair at BNM Lobby today,
During BNM Book Fair this year we are entitled for 50% discount (due to our 50th anniversary)

Dayyyyyuuuuuummmmmm...
The queue is still long as thou you are in line for the final sequel of Star Wars Movie....
I was like "hurmm....nevermind petang ni la pergi"
But the thought of 'petang' ni mesti ramai lagi org sbb petang ni final day
So, I squeeze myself in the crowd,
First I checked out the PILOT counter...

Loads of PEN, HIGHLIGHTER
saw the price tag

50% discount for BNM Staff
Hurm...not bad (even stationery also get 50%)

So I thought maybe I should get some pen today
But the moment I wanted to try one pen,
I saw something that really caught me eyes

BOGGLE!!!!!!!

Boggle is a word game designed by Allan Turoff and trademarked by Parker Brothers and Hasbro. The game is played using a grid of lettered dice, in which players attempt to find words in sequences of adjacent letters.

I was like DAMN IT must get it
and I saw 2 pulak tu
Zaaaaasssss.....grab terus
Then called Shaz

Me: "mak, got Boggle"
Shaz: "I turun skrg. GRAB NOW NOW NOW"


* permainan Boggle itu

PUASSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Since wednesday I tried to find the board game but luck never crossed me
If only they have Taboo...
haih....

Continued with PILOT Counter again
Grabbed a few pen
DAMN CHEAP
managed to get like loadsssss of it
for the price of??
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
ONLY RM18.90
Giler tak?
Harga asal ialah RM37.80



Maka konsepnya silakan bersyukur menjadi warga Bank Negara Malaysia
Kerana hanya BNM saja bagi 50% discount kepada staffnya (i.e BNM subsidise the remaining cost)

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger