Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Wish (for) Vakasion!!!

It has been quite some time since my last vacation
which was 'Fuck-et' (Phuket) with my other 5 comrades...


* @Phi Phi Island
I so need one right now,
The atmosphere at work does not really help in easing the stress (tambah lagi ada)
Plus Ive been dealing with a lot of negativity surrounding me which I know soon it will bite me

I once promise myself that I will no longer see 'fear' of the uncertainty in a view which supercede present and future...
I used to think like that once and it did not do any justice to me

For once, I do believe in what I have now
and for once, I believe this is it...

mood for the day: full of color!!!!!

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger