Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Wish (for) More Time and More Action

Sigh...
I am super tired today,
I have this one huge problem,
When my cycle of sleep is disrupted
It will continue until i created another 'brand new' set of cycle again
Haih...

My koala-like-eyes are now getting worst...
I feel like my eyes have been punched 1000 times

Yesterday, i had my berbuka session with bootak, Aiza, Lynn and Wiera at Aiza's cribs
It was lovely
It has been ages since our last borak2 session
From not-so-good kerabu to the yummy longan kelapa, (I went to Pasar Ramadhan yesterday!! Hehehee...my first pasar Ramadhan this year)
Its not so much about the food but the companion...

After berbuka we had some chatty time while listening to some songs
From James Morrison to some Bali-spa related songs
We talked about life, career and love
Its amazing how a simple conversation about feelings can make you realize how lucky you are to be in your position right now...
I am grateful
Truly am grateful...
:)

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger