Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Switch The Blade Biatch!

Venue: SwitchBlade Restaurant, Solaris Dutamas
Time: 9.00pm - 10.30pm
Pacer/Partner in crime: booTak

I passed by this restaurant (or more like a diners kot) million times with thoughts "hurm, one day nak makan sini la"
But it never happend.
So when booTak threw the idea of having dinner here, I said OK right away
BBM Ina, to check out price range and stuff then off we go

It is located at A2-G1-07, Solaris Dutamas , No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur. The same row as Little Taiwan and Yummy Restaurant (opening soon).



FYI, the restaurant does not serve only food, but they sell bags, accesories, clothes as well. To those who likes Avril Lavigne rock chick's look, then this is the place. Me, ermm not so much. So we'r here just for the food.



* erm, the tagline maybe did not represent us much



As mentioned earlier, they do sell accesories like bags, purses and even like decorative items like clock and stuff. The base color would be PINK, BLACK and WHITE. I like their decoration too. Minimalist but somehow it got mixed up with some other theme by accident.





* the accesories counter



The place is not that big, I think can cater around 80 customers at a time. They serve mostly western food and no liquor at all. Nice.



While waiting for our order to arrived, we went around the stores to check out whats happening. Among others on sale were phedora, baby T for girls and baby T for babies. How cute...They also have men's shirt but its all printed in so called rock on statement. Erm...me no likey...



* cek cek cek cekidout....




* some stuff for babies and little kiddo



*booTak wonders around...


So, after 20mins of waiting (erm, not so bad) our food arrived. First, my drinks. Passion Me drinks. Its actually a soda with a zip of grenadine syrup. But it is literally a zip. Only little portion at the bottom of the glass. I give it 2 stars out of 5


* Passion ME

Second, my Aglio Olio pasta with Grilled Chilli Prawn. Hurm, the portion was too small for my liking. You see, I am a girl who eat. Yah, I EAT. I aint no schizo who prevent myself from eating nor throw back what I eat. Aah aah NOPE. So this is too small for me. I think it only took me 6 times of swirling my fork around the pasta and the GONE. Lesap begitu.
Haih...
But the taste was so-so as well. Nothing to shout at actually for a pasta cost RM20.50
Hurmmmm....


* saya masih belum menyuap ketika ini


booTak ordered this, some Grilled Lamb Burger i think. Or something something lamb burger...the portion was small as well. but it taste gooooodddd...Ouh ya, its RM24.90





All in all, it was a so-so experience. They should improve in terms of the portion as well as ensuring good quality food before they serve their customer. For example, his burger bread was quite soggy or maybe we were expecting too much.
So, if you feel like spending some rock chick moment, do come here. Well, if you like la kan....






0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger