Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The queen of grumpy

Okay, I don't mean to be a whining bitch but I need some explanation.
I just can't link it together. How dental pain can turn you to the queen of grumpy. Seriously...

Hurm...
Some may know that I know have my braces on. It has been almost 3 months now with 2 times maintenance round took place to date.

The first 5 weeks was okay. Bearable I must say. There were times when I dunt feel comfortable but the level of agony wasn't severe.

But now, especially after the 2nd tightening, the pain has increased to the next level. Inherently, the risk is now 'Above Average'. Which can turn 'High' at anytime soon. I just don't understand why.

U see, before I embarked on this braces journey, I did some research. Name it, internet reading, forum, or the real experience came from friends who used to have braces on. Some said, it was easy for them,and some has different view. Their key point was "it depends on your threshold in adapting pain"...

Sigh

I guess I underestimated the whole process. I thought its gonna be easy breezy.
Now I realise that my threshold level is kinda low. Esp at night. Whenever I feel uneasy, I feel grumpy. Like what my sister in law warned her little man "ammar, cik uda sakit gigi. Org sakit gigi ni garang tau"

Is it true? But seriously, why? Kak julin, bisa explain nggak? Saya tak faham...

Now I have doubts. Can I survive this for another 22months down the road? Its like a time bomb u see. I feel pissed off to the whole wide world and I don't know why...

Haihhhhhhh...


-Nana Ali -

2 comments:

Julin Julai said...

Ala keciannya.
I don't want to be cruel and say it's normal but it is normal to feel the pain after the tightening process. Tooth movement involves forceful destruction of bone on one side of you tooth and building up bone on the other so hence, the pain.
No worries, it'll only last a few days after your each of your orthodontic visits. Sabar je la dik.
Just think of the outcome 22 months later

@net. said...

babe, you may be grumpy but I still love you mwahs! <3

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger