Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sassorosso Oh So....



Location:
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur
9 Lorong Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur

Contact:
03 21 666 428
www.sassorosso.com.my


Since I was in the Khmer Land when he celebrated his birthday, so the belated celebration that is from me. After google-ing a few restaurants suggested by my foodie GPS i.e Ida, I chose this restaurant...
Yah
Sassorosso that is. One Italian restaurant located right smack in the middle of the city centre. With view overlooking the Twin Towers, it was awesome.

being a smoker he is, we chose the outside spot for our dinner. Not so many customers that night, only a bunch of aunties were outside talking about their favorite American Idol contestant.
*sigh*
Kacau je....

The night started with a complimentary basket of bread which we quickly indulge in about few seconds. Hehehe...lapar okie...if only the bread was a little bit warmer. Okay, nuff complaints from me.


* the basket of bread

Then came our appetizer for the night, some Grilled Scallops with cream sauce. (i think thats the name of the meal. see, I can never be a foodie. I cant even remember the dish name let alone review it in a manner reviewer always does)



* scallop something something

The last 3 date that we went, he always ordered duck. I dont know why. Seriously. But since birthday boy layan kan je la kan. So he ordered this, Duck breast and confit which he said it was better than Cafe Cafe. Hurmmm....



* his duck confit

As for me, initially I was so tempted to try the Aglio Olio Pasta with Lobster but they did not print the price on the menu. So pura2 interested to order it only to find out that it actually cost RM280++ per dishes. Whatttttt........terus zassss cancel! Apekahhhhh smp begitu sekali regenyer...

As a replacement, I had this instead...


* Seafood Casserole with Mussels, Clams, Squid and Giant Prawn


It was rather okay-okay je la kan. Should have ordered any pasta dishes.

The night ended with 2 scoops of ice cream and one satisfaction smile from boo.




:)
Happy Birthday booTak

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger