Thursday, December 3, 2009

mi adidas: Its Me, Truly Me

I guess some of your heard about miadidas before
Where you get to customize your shoes according to your preference color, your kind of mesh and so many other things...

So lets go to the site then
miadidas

For your information shoes are not limited to running shoes only,
they have tonnes of other options,
Futsal shoes, Football Boot and even casual shoes

Of course I would lay my eyes on those running shoes
My fav?
mi adizero Ace 2

As yer all know forefoot propulsion is the key to powerful running. With its full adiPrene forefoot, the adizero Ace2 is not only maximize our power per step, it actually makes every step more efficient. It also available in all season ventilation (summer and winter mesh)

So first you will go through the selection of shoes and once you have decided, you will then be directed to various option to choose from the base mesh color right until customization on words to be embroidered.

How cool is thatttt???


* main page


* you can put your name on your shoes. So kasut tidak akan hilang okie. Nanti kantoi orang pakai kasut nama Suhana

So I did mine...
In fact I have created tonnes of design
All play around with 3 main color
RED, Black and Grey
Hahahahhaha
Its McLaren official color kan for Grey and Black and I JUST LOVE RED
Tengs...

So this is what I have created for my shoe

Tada
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Awesome!!!
So lets hurry up...
Customize your own adidas
Get yours today

Ouh ya, its only for HSBC Credit Card customer only where you get 50% discount. Cool!!!

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger