Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Malakoff Run 12km



Kindly note that due to overwhelming response, only participants who have SIGNED UP and PAID for the event by 6 December 2009 are considered CONFIRMED and eligible to take part. The organisers will not accept payment at Race Kit Collection or on the day of the race.

Haih...
I forgot that I did not make payment for the race, hence my participation is
not confirmed.
Double haihhhhhhhhhhh....

for anyone out there who knows anyone who cant make it for Malakoff Run 12km (Women) and have SIGNED UP and PAID, and willing to let me run using their bib (of course I'll pay the cost la), let me know.
Cause this kaki is so the itchy itchy to run another race. (ayat macam bagus.hahaha)
Hehehehhee...

1 comments:

Kokenko said...

see u in the next race......Pacesetter 30km (Great Eastern) @ padang Merbok, KL

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger