Friday, December 4, 2009

adidas Sun Down Marathon

me: "The race will start at 3.45am la" (when I was telling my SIL about the Penang Bridge Marathon)
SIL: "Haaa, 3 pagi? Giler ke apa korang ni?"
me: *smile*


So when we talk about people who will be crazy enough to start running at 7pm and finish 15hrs later, the fact that I started my PBIM at 3.45am seems nothing here.
Hehehehhe...

So,
Lets talk about the adidas Sundown Marathon
*sigh*

Whats with the sigh?
I'll tell you why...

1. The crazy distance

Why is it crazy you may ask? It is going to be 100km marathon. I repeat 100km marathon. **sigh** or let me just give **sigh**....double sigh there. This is only for DAMN SERIOUS marathon runner and to those who have big hearts, strong determination and extremely powerful will power. *TABIK MEREKA*

2. The expensive fee

Hahhaha...I know this is actually considered normal for Singapore race but me being cheapskate, i think SGD70 adalah amat mahal bagiku untuk 42km race

3. No other reason

So, only 2 excuse for not participating. I am contemplating to try the full race. 42KM for that matters (for the knowledge of my non runner readers). Or maybe I should try the Pacesetter 30km race first. At least to complete the full marathon, it will only take me another 12km to push myself.

From what I heard, this is one of the best Singapore race organised previously. Hurm....

So, to those who wanna try the distance
Go to:

adidas Sundown Marathon





* website nyer

Checkout the theme color for the race. Guess my new mi adizero Ace2 would match it
Hehehehehehe

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger