Friday, December 24, 2010

Baby All I Want For Christmas is You....

So, Xmas is aorund the corner, not that I celebrated it but more to liking the idea of a day when your love ones crack their head to get you that special something as Xmas gift, the day where kids wake up extremely early and run over to the xmas tree to check out their present, and people standing around the piano and singing together (or is it only in movies?)

Nonetheless, I love festive season, regardless which one. After all, we are 1Malaysia kan?

Since xmas is nearby, I thought it would be a great idea to list down my wish list. Not that I wish for anyone to get me this. *hint hint*
Just that I think it is fun to at least have a 'wishlist'

The first stuff that I wish I have now is this....







A purple netbook that I can carry around almost everywhere without hassle. Hehehe. not that I dont like to use the internet via my bb but sometimes its too slow. *sigh* and the screen is too small. Since I dont have any plan to change to a better bb and I love my bb anyway, so perhaps getting a netbook would be an amazeballs idea right?






further more, its purple. Me likey....


Next stuff,
This...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


source: google

a brand new running shoe. Newton to be exact. I have been using my adizero Mana and Ace for a year already and both my babies shown some rebel signs already. *sigh*
I need something that can fit my running style and what more can I ask than a new cool newton shoes.

or perhaps this...

Fleet feet running shoe. But they only have in States kan?



source: Google

isnt this amazeballss??? (okay I think I watched too much of Guiliana and Bill)
If you are a runner experiencing shin splints, foot pain or aching ankles, Fleet Feet is the best for you. Or at least to Guiliana then. Oh, did u know that she did the Chicago Rock n Roll Half Marathon? Hehehhe.

God, I have to stop watching G&B already


Okay, another stuff in line is this super cool baby!





source: Google


The Beartooth GTX's XTS system includes a forefoot plate that protects the foot from bruises caused by exposed roots and loose rocks, and its gusseted tongue helps keep out dirt and debris. Tackle the most hazardous trails confidently with Omni-grip outsole technology, built for maximum traction in challenging terrain







Oh me so likey.....

Or perhaps this one






ever since my last hiking trip in 2007 (Mount Kinabalu via Mersilau), I did not really have an adventourous hiking trip anymore. Nada....
And the last that I went for a mild hiking in Cameron Highlands makes me crave for me. I think I want to start hiking, camping in a serious terms again. So I probably need this baby right?
Columbia's tent has always been the best...like you cant even imagine how easy you can pasang memasang the parts. and its so light anyway.

Oh me so likey again....


Or



Perhaps this one



















but its too expensive lah kan?
Dont cha think so?


But rest assured I can tell you this,

I so wish I get to do this,
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




the stupid loans that tied my financials to its core.
*sigh*

I wish I can be free from this stupid loan...
I believe tonnes of us feels the same way too....

Merry Xmas everyone


xoxo

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger