Sunday, October 31, 2010

I ran and it was painful

Sedih....

Yah thats how I felt this morning.

I had the usual morning run (well cant really say its usual anyway now since I have missed it for about 2 months already) with Tottie today...

and boy it was painful



You see, PBIM is around the corner, and I have not done anything besides booking the famous Eastin Hotel and Resort @ Tanjung Bungah for our accomodation.

Bersedia dari aspek penginapan je adalah tidak mencukupi kaedahnya kan?



So Ive decided to get the ball rolling, AGAIN...maka berlarilah kami seawal jam 6.20 pagi tu kan
For the first 10minutes I felt as if my muscle were burnt with no mercy.
Everything felt so tight and I felt as if it was tearing apart (drama sungguh)
I told myself "heh, nak half marathon kemendenyer lari 10minit dah sakit gini"
Looked at tottie in front of me running effortless as if she was having fun wasnt helping either

*sigh*



I have to do something
I must run
I must get my physical ability to be at its top position
I must...


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

pregnant pause

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Tapi bagaimananya nak reach the above kalau vitamin 'M' adalah memenuhi diri

Haih



I need help

:(

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger