Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Adam Khaliff at 9 months







I am so in love with my son, cant you tell? my IG is now flooded with his and his only picture. I dont even have latest pic of myself nowadays. The power of son, I must tell you that

Anyway, Adam Khaliff is now 9 months old ++. He is one bubbly boy, loves loves loves to smile. He crawl like a bear and he always manage to make me smile when he smile while watching minions in Despicable Me. He is also an eater and it is always a joy feeding and preparing his food. He loves avocado, banana and he also loves pasta. His new favorite food now is Baby Bites biscuits and now the biscuit is our great knights when dining out. Hehehhehee

But somehow like a normal human being, I do feel slightly challenged with his clingy behavior especially at night. He wants only my boobs me and me only. I am literally like a human pacifier. But as time grow, Ive learned to realise that these sleepless night that I have is temporary and one fine day he will be able to sleep on his own and at that moment I will miss feeding him before bed

Haih....so emo


Mommy and Adam forever mwah mwahhh




0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger