Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Big, bigger, biggest

Yah,
I'm still here blogging
Hehehehe.

38++ and still ballooning, thank you for asking
Last checkup I gained another KG in me
Dont think it went to the baby, to my thigh more like
*sigh*
I can imagine and visualise treadmill is waving at me

But then again I am blessed with an average gain in the weight department
Prior pregnancy I am already overweight
I was 54kg
Yes!!!
54 freakin' KG
and at my last check up i was 63KG

Another KG to make it a whoppin 10kg increase
*le sigh*

Nonetheless, the baby's weight is estimated at 3.0kg now
So 10 - 3 = 7
So the amniotic fluid would be around 2 - 3kg? maybe?
so 7 - 2 = 5kg

Ouhhh okaylah not so bad


at week 24 (already bulat)




at week 28


at week 30

at week 38++

Lets see whether there will be picture at week 39 or 40
Hoping none for 41
Im already tired

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger