Friday, December 23, 2011

2 months and counting

No, I am not pregnant if thats what you think when you read the title.
At least not yet. *hehehe*

Yesterday marked the 2 months for us, to be in this holy knot, lifetime commitment between me and booTak.
Boo hoo, no fancy celebration what not, instead we were at klcc * i was forced to wait at klcc for him as he worked late yesterday*, had dinner at foodcourt (did I tell you the ikan bakar + sotong with spicy sauce is damn good there) and while waiting for the food to arrive, we played game

Oh well not really a game la, more like sticker game kind of thing.

I was at eclipse yesterday trying to kill time but unfortunately I killed my wallet too when I was there browsing for the latest collection. Cant blame me though, the 50% tag really played its role in persuasive action. HEBAT!

Anyway, before I move further can I just tell you that eclipse store at klcc has the best customer service personnel! EVER! there were very nice, the both of them and very friendly. and they were selling this charity sticker by World Vision (i think thats also part of the paperdoll project to raise money for children in africa)

"Sayang, beli la sticker, 10 ringgit je, boleh tolong kanak2, kesian diorang"

"Tapi kalau beli 2 15 ringgit je"

Oh well, how can I say no to anything relates to charity. They showed me that the sticker that I bought are for helping the kids to get water. Ahhhhhh, makes me feel like buying more sticker then.

In the end, I did pay for the sticker and the both of them were really happy as if I bought something that they sell personally and they gain profit out of it. Sincerity really shows its face yesterday for the both of them and I felt warm

So, back to the earlier story, while waiting, we stick the stickers onto the main board and we had fun. Really, I tell you sometimes the small small stuff that you do together with your significant others really makes your realtionship feels warm and the laugh that we had when I stick the sticker perigi floating on the air was genuine

Maybe you should try too, if lazy to buy sticker just play fruit ninja or play Amazing Race games on iPad.

Heheheheh


ketap bibir like kanak kanak je



can you see the floating perigi? *kekekekkee*




booTak decided to be gila kuasa and stick them all. no laaahhh kidding...

So far, no doubt marriage really needs effort from both parties, and adjusting may need time but I am grateful to have him as my husband because seriously who can really take my crap anyway? hehehe

Love you booTak! *i doubt you are reading this. blogserius.com lagi menarik kot. hehehehe

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger