Friday, November 18, 2011

Heartpumping shows



OMG, how awesome is this. STOMP is coming back to Malaysia and it is happening in Kuala Lumpur. Yeayyyyy!!!!

I missed their performance back in 2006 (or was it 2005). Could not make it that time and I was very very disappointed. When I read about it, excitedly ask booTak about it only to receive this from him...

"STOMP? Apa tu?"

Pfftttt, and he called himself happening guy. Chittt porraaahhh

To you, i mean you people who dont know what STOMP is, STOMP is a performance show with unstoppable energy and toe-tapping exuberance, and takes the clutter and junk of everyday life – bins, Zippo lighters and even the kitchen sink – and transforms it into a pulsating, witty, utterly irresistible theatrical event. Clearly this is the event that you don’t want to miss to see what all the noise is about!

Ticket is now on sale via TicketPro

Price ranging from RM168 to RM308. Since this is a noisy show, better get the middle seat for you not to be drown by the loud beat produced by those equipments

I am so very excited for this. Cant say the same for my husband as he is not all thrilled for it. Hahahaha. Whatever, this is the price that you have to pay for forcing me to watch Alamak Toyol and Abuya. (by the way these 2 movie sucks to the max so dont bother watching it at all. I shall write some review about it soon)

On another related note, I just found out about the Grand Finale of The Challenger MuayThai. Arghhhh and its tomorrow....




Can I get tickets still for this? Who wants to go with me? My treat!

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger