Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Friends Forever

Do you ever has somebody that fits this...

undeniably trustworthy,
incredibly supportive and understanding
fantastic and fabulous
an incredible and wonderful person

That is a Super Friend award

I know I have one...
But she is flying off to UK tonight to pursue her dreams in modeling *NOT*
Pursuing her Masters actually (I hate scholarship)

I've met Annette my entire life. She has been there with me for 10 years already. First met her during our early year in uniten and we have been best friends ever since. I am annette and annette is me. Literaly....

Even her family is mine already, vice versa.




Even after we graduated we were still glued to each other. We worked at the same place, we stayed in the same house and spend weekends together until we got sick of each others and we decided yah we should get a boyfriend.

But even when the both of us are with someone in our life, that never change the fact that we are still best friends. After I had that traumatic experience in uni when I've realised I should never trust girls, I can still trust her, in fact she was the only one whom I put my trust that moment.

Today she is leaving me, leaving us to pursue her dream and some white dudes. I am so glad she has this opportunity to shine and I am glad she no longer has to work on weekends and sometimes at night.

Babe, if you are reading this, please know that you will always have my heart, my thoughts and my sincere prayer for your happiness and success in the English Land. You have been the best person/friend in my life and I thank you for that. It is sad not to have you around during my big day but I know somehow you are hurt too. The thoughts of not having you around to listen to all my crap is unbearable, but this is all for the best and I wish you the best of luck in your life.

Hit on some white dudes for me if you can (as I can no longer do that pfffttt), pls pls pls do travel, and live life to the fullest. Dont be such a nerd (yah, sitting at the front seat of a class is considered nerd) and pls dont listen to linkin park song's while studying; your roommate may hate you for that. Dont play video games in uni (Return of Castle Wolfenstein whatnot is so not cool) and during your free time dont do jigsaw puzzle in your room. Roomies may think you are weird. Hehhehe *peace*. Kick ass in your study okay, I know you will (cough *nerd* cough) and please do remember me. :)


What else...
Hurm yah!
Please dont bring puncher from malaysia and buy your stationaries at Leeds!

I love you babe...
Thank you for being my best friend

















I can only do these kind of pose with her...









Love,



Nana

xoxo


0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger