Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Changes; inevitably...



Changes,
Inevitably it will ensue...
No one knows for sure what will the future holds once changes takes place, its all about adapting to it.

Often we know people succumb to changes and let it take affect on their lives. Good way or bad way? It is all depending on how you adapt to it. Again, adapt is the key word here.

I know how tough changes can be to anyone, and I know for sure adapting is strenuous at this point.

You are a tough person, I know you are...
You make me proud of you; everytime I lay my eyes on you and in every single thing that you do...

I pray for these strength to last forever as you are well needed as the leader...
To your family and most certainly to me...
and I pray for Allah to always be by your side to guide you in every decision making in future...




* picture from google

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger