Wednesday, August 18, 2010

and you...take me the way I am

If you were falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match

Cuz I love the way you say good morning
And you take me the way I am

If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching; I'll make it better

Cuz I love the way you call me baby
And you take me the way I am

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair
Sew on patches to all you tear

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise
And you take me the way I am
You take me the way I am
You take me the way I am


The Way I Am - Ingrid Michealson

I love this song, and I love it even more because booTak gave it to me. Okay, feel free to vomit whatever you have indulged in during sahur when u read that. Its okay, I used to be one of them. Felt sick of people who expressed their feelings to their significant others on the net. Hehehehe...but then again you cant help yourself from doing so should the feeling is right. and yah, this feels right.

So, this is me spreading the love. Do give this song a try. Im sure you will like it.

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger