Monday, September 3, 2012

Raya 2012


Its been a wonderful Eid for us this year,
Hectic one due to much travelling
Day 1: Subang - Batang Kali - Subang - Ampang - Batang Kali
Day 2: Batang Kali - Subang
Day 3: Subang - Melaka - Subang
Day 4: Subang - Ipoh - Bota Kanan
Day 5: Bota Kanan - Ipoh - Subang

 but we survived

Weehoo...

Its a first raya for the both us celebrating it as husband and wife
Different feeling I must say, alhamdulillah...


The family potrait

Food feast were overwhelming too. Luckily it lasted only during the first week of raya. But cant say the same for next week since tonnes of open houses invites received already

Ouh ya, I recently cut my hair short
I succumbed over the feelings of having light hair and lesser time to shampoo every single day
Verdict?

Im loving it
Now I can wash my hair before I go to work without having to waste 30 minutes in front of my mirror
Nais!

The new me...





0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger