Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Deal, deal, deal

Okay,
The 'deal phenomena' is back

As I surf those sites that provide good deals religously, I always managed to purchase good deals at an extremely discounted price.

Today,
I bought one pretty good deal

RM37 instead of RM655 for a Top Level Domain Name + 2GB Hosting plan for 1 year

cool eeyy?

I need this for my future project
Lets hope that the project will run smoothly as planned

Amin....


[the payment page]

Did I tell you that I am now hooked to buying deals online. Its pretty cheap I must say. The one that I will always try to search everyday will be deals on food...duhhh. For a peanut price I get to dine at fine dining restaurant like Tanzini and stuff. Oh review on Tanzini soon. Stay tuned [sigh, what am I thinking, is there such person who cant wait to read my blog?]





[done deal. pfftttt ayat bankers]





[pretty awesome deal]


To those who planned to open up small scale businesses online, this is definitely a must get for you. Think about it

You have 2 more days to be exact

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger