Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Salam Aidilfitri,

Its 5th Syawal and I am now back to work, with sour feelings I must say. Office is still pretty much empty with only 3 members of my team are around. That explains the need to ber'blogging' as I am extremely bored right now. The working modd has yet to kick in.

This year's raya is deemed dull to me. With less relatives went back to kampung, coupled with terrible choices of Raya Shows on television, I would say its rather dreary. I just dont get it, who wants to watch cerita hantu during raya? *sigh*

and that also explain the less picture taken this time around. with my only reliance was my berihitam's camera, so I did not put high expectations on the quality as well as the quantity. Nonetheless, the pics




* my family with our latest addition, humairah



* my sister

More? errr thats about it actually. Hehhehe....
The raya mood failed to kick in me. It also took a downcast road with the recent stories on the murder of the late Datuk Sosilawati. Its heartbreaking to me, but I cant say the same about the feelings that the childrens have right now. It must be more than heartbreaking, one can only imagine.
The act was brutal and inhuman. Lets pray for her soul to safely rest in peace and my condolences to the family. Al-fatihah....



0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger