Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[Trippin']: Madame Tussaud @ NYC





Okay, next update. see, I am so in the mood to blog lately...

Actually, this was the first thing that I did when I was in NYC. Madame Tussauds. I did not have the money to go, I did not have the chance when I was in London so I thought maybe NY would be great too...

Its actually pretty great! But you have to come with a friend or you'll end up like me, asking stranger to take my photo.
Hahhahahaa

So pardon the poor quality of these pictures as it were not taken by me

:)

ahhh drool.. so leng chai and macho


Okay, Brad Pitt looked pissed!

I heart Oprah

My Name is Khan

ahhh so lovely....Lady D

see she likes me so much she even hold my hand okay

I feel so important in this picture


ahhh old time fav. Im the newest member!!!

Madame Tussaud is located at Times Sq. very easy to get to, take the train to 42nd Street, Times Square station and alight towards 42nd Street. Turn left and walk a little bit then wallah you can see it already. it is actually next to Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Admission fee is USD36 I guess. I bought it online so its much easier as you have a dedicated line to collect your ticket. Madame Tussaud accepts all types of cards so long your card has a magnetic stripes in it. But yah be careful, magnetic stripes is easy to be frauded

I actually had fun in Madame Tussauds to be honest. Avoid going in the afternoon, as it will be pretty pack with people. Erm have a light snack before you come in, thou they do have some snack and refreshment counter inside but its expensive lor...

Till the next update...

:)

0 comments:

 

It's Me, Truly Me Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger